Samsung introduces New J7 Core in Pakistan
The popular Samsung J7 Core made its mark in the local market with its size, price, handling, speed, cameras and the unique option of running two instances of messenger simultaneously. The handset became a choice set for many in our Pakistani market.
Samsung, keeping up with their tradition to upgrade present models with enhanced features and specs, recently introduced a revamped variation of the popular Samsung J7 Core.
The upgrades make the smartphone even speedier with 3GB of RAM as opposed to its older version with 2GB of RAM and a beefed-up storage from 16GB to a whopping 32GB for the J7 class device.
Now you have no problems in downloading and installing more apps in the choicest J7 (2018) internal storage for a speedier response.
This J7 Core variation comes in a much demanded Black color as well and the Samsung popular 5MP front selfie camera with a dynamic range still is a standard.
What does the New Samsung J7 Core (2018) boasts of:
- S-AMOLED 5.5-inch display with a 1,280 x 720 HD resolution at 301ppi~ (approx).
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870, Octa Core (Samsung’s own chipset).
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM (internal storage)
- 3000mAh powerful battery
- 13MP rear and 5MP front camera at f2.0
- Running on Android v7.0 Nougat
- Color choices are available with black now available.
- Price: Rs.26,900/- (pricey but it is offering the more higher-end specs in this variation)